About the "Felt earthquake" category

In this category you can share your experience of recent and past earthquakes with the LastQuakers community!

Don’t forget to also testify on the LastQuake application or on our mobile site so that your testimony appears on the map and is processed by our team of seismologists!

This is where you can share your emotions, your feelings, and exchange with the people who are on site or interested!

So this earthquake i was using to see more about my own front of behind.

Had pretty much a low magnitude and could be 3/4 of the 8 magnitude. So technical it was maybe half of it because the touch with the tsunami tunnels.

However alone of that part I could not know more about the part I called code red.

The magnitude is actually very low, the higher explosion did not succeed because the water might have influenced somehow and is more likely to succeed after following one big earthquake and one big riftquake.

So this follows eachother because it might be the start of the water tunnels doing something under the depths of the world. Maybe producing more water in fact. The world gravity itself is not exploding and keeps the earthquake’s magnitude very low in touch with the latest ones.
Especially that time when the riftquake happend in marocco because the earthquake before that hit the stop.

Yes, it only took close up to 24 hours till the earthquake would destroyed the surface. I could say it was at magnitude 50 at least, however my first experience was more unknown. This magnitude is not going to happen and is actually very low in exchange of the other block section. The code red might reference to the exploding factors beneath Australia anyways. Which means the magnitude will be not strong enough like the other time has made. This magnitude is strong in fact, yet does not join in what is called a total earthquake.

I am so sorry to say, yet the world has no protection for earthquake’s in most cases.