LastQuakers languages

Hey there,
For the moment Lastquakers is available in English, French, Italian and Spanish. This is because that’s the language EMSC’s moderation team speaks. We will be soon considering adding additional languages but we will need moderation support beforehand.

you would like to get access to LastQuakers in another language ? :croatia: :albania: :haiti: :indonesia:

Please leave a comment below to tell us more about the languages you would like to get and we’ll see what we can dot.

3 Likes

Hello, I would be happy if you added the Turkish language. There are about 100 million people in the world who speak this language. In addition, everyone living in Turkey, especially in the Marmara region, is talking and wondering about the expected big earthquake in the coming years. You can be in the limelight if you publish a foresight project about it. Thank you, my regards. Good luck. :blush:

2 Likes

That’s absolutely true and we will consider that demand of course but we may need a Turkish-speaking moderator for that :thinking:

2 Likes

Alright. What do you suggest I do about it? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can help Turkish translation and mobile app testing. I have friends working at seismology department. They can guide me about terms.

1 Like

@EarthquakeTR and @alirizaaribas we can discuss that in private message then :slight_smile:

1 Like